What we do
GMI has dealt with Personal Injury and Medical Negligence claims for decades. Combined, the members of this department have over 30 years of experience. Our General Litigation team has crack investigation skills and is consistently resourceful in locating the necessary evidence to establish claims.
We’ve conducted several investigations in foreign countries while performing claim assessments, thus we have a sound understanding of international legal frameworks.
Areas our General Litigation practice specialises in
- Litigation in medical negligence claims
- Legal advice on investing any injury damages awarded
- Determining the liability of the wrongdoer in Personal Injury claims.
- Litigating in Medical Negligence claims, specifically failure by medical professionals to exercise reasonable skill and care when treating patients.
- Quantifying damages for which the wrongdoer is liable in an injury claim.
- Advising on how to investment damages received.