What we do
GMI has dealt with Personal Injury and Medical Negligence claims for decades. Combined, the members of this department have over 30 years of experience. Our General Litigation team has crack investigation skills and is consistently resourceful in locating the necessary evidence to establish claims.
We’ve conducted several investigations in foreign countries while performing claim assessments, thus we have a sound understanding of international legal frameworks.
Areas our General Litigation practice specialises in
- Personal Injury claims and liability
- Building and construction accidents
- Elevator accidents
- Faulty products
- Injuries on duty
- Insurance liability claims
- Litigation in medical negligence and malpractice claims
- Pothole accidents
- Professional negligence
- Slip, trip and falls in a public or private place
- Sports injuries
- Train, boat, aeroplane or bicycles accidents
- Unlawful arrest or assault by the police
- Wild animal and dog bite attacks
- Determining the liability of the wrongdoer in personal injury claims.
- Litigating in medical negligence claims, specifically failure by medical professionals to exercise reasonable skill and care when treating patients.
- Determining liability of the wrongdoer, be that a personal injury of any kind, medical negligence, or faulty product etc.
- Quantifying damages for which the wrongdoer is liable for any harm suffered as a result of their negligence.
- Quantifying damages for which the wrongdoer is liable for an injury claim.
- Advising on how investment damages received.
- Advising on investments and protection of funds in cases of minor children and severely injured adults, who are rendered incapable of managing their affairs.