Property Law Practice
What we do
At GMI, our Property Law practice and our conveyancers have collective experience in all aspects of Property Law. Our clients include companies in the property development and mining and mineral rights sectors. We also specialise in land expropriations and represent all major South African banks.
Areas our department specialises in
- Property acquisition and developments
- Fixed property transfers (conveyancing)
- Mortgage registration and notarial bonds
- Township proclamations
- Property rezoning
- Servitude registration
- Sectional title register opening
- Advising and litigating in all property related matters including land expropriation and property development.
- Providing complimentary notarial services.
- Advising and litigating in all areas of Mining and Mineral Law.
- Advising on Property Law in relation to environmental issues and legislation.
Click here for the Conveyancing Calculator